ADDITIONAL HELP How to apply for hundreds of pounds of FREE cash for support such as Vacation and Universal Loan Increase.


ADDITIONAL HELP How to apply for hundreds of pounds of FREE cash for support such as Vacation and Universal Loan Increase.

CASH-STRAPPED Brits have fewer Covid financial aid programs to apply for as of today, but support is still available.


Families can still apply for tax breaks, test and follow-up payments, and a new Covid fund to pay for the basics.


Vacation, the self-employment grant and the Covid Local Support Grant all expired yesterday.


Meanwhile, the £ 20 per week Universal Loan increase that was put in place to help people struggling with the pandemic will be cut this month.


Politicians and charities have called for the top-up to be expanded, but the government has persisted in its refusal to continue the additional payment.


If you are asked to self-isolate because you have coronavirus or have come into contact with someone, you can request a one-time payment of £ 500.


Low-income people who cannot work from home are eligible for the non-refundable grant.


You can apply for the grant on your local government’s website – you can find out which local area you live in online.


You will need to provide some financial information and show that you or your child have been directed by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate.


This scheme applies to people in England, but there are similar initiatives in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.


If you still have to work from home due to the coronavirus, you can apply for a tax break.


You can claim if you work at home regularly, either all or part of the week.


Employees who choose to work from home instead of being forced to do so are not eligible for the tax break.


However, if you have agreed flexible working hours with your employer due to the pandemic, you may still be able to make a claim.


You can claim a tax break for £ 6 per week – this was increased in April 2020 due to the pandemic and was previously £ 4 per week.


You will receive a tax reduction based on the rate at which you pay tax.


For example, if you pay the 20% property tax rate and request £ 6 per week relief, you will get £ 1.20 per week.


The total you can get in a year is £ 125.


Claims can also be made for the previous tax year, also up to a value of £ 125, so anyone who is eligible for both years and has not yet made a claim can receive £ 250.


HMRC accepts retrospective claims for up to four years, which means you can claim up to £ 500.


The councils will be given a share of a £ 500 million grant that they can distribute to residents who are struggling this winter.

Clean Bowled News


Leave A Reply