If you’re looking for a new way to enjoy the pumpkin spice season, you don’t have to look for anything more than this recipe.
“Pumpkin Spice Coconut Bark” from the Southern cooking blog Quiche My Grits is an easy and delicious treat to make this fall.
According to blog author Devi Morgan, the bark takes only about 20 minutes to make and can be stored in an airtight container stored in a cool, dry place for up to a week.
Nutella Cheesecake Brownies are a “dangerous” delicious autumn dessert: try the recipe
Morgan also wrote in her blog post that you can make bark from a variety of spices, fruits, nuts and crushed candies to make it your own.
“If you like pumpkin spices, this candy will make your day,” Morgan writes about her recipe.
Here’s a Quiche My Grits “Pumpkin Spice Coconut Bark” recipe to give you a try.
Autumn fried apple crisp: try the recipe
1 bag (11 ounces) of white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup of coconut flakes (half reserved for toppings)
Sliced almonds ½ cup
Pumpkin pie spice for dusting
Click here to get the Fox News app
1. Microwave white chocolate chips on a glass plate at 30 second intervals until creamy. (Depending on the microwave, it usually takes a total of 2-3 minutes to melt all the chips.)
2. Stir every 30 seconds until the chips are completely melted. Be careful not to get too hot and burn.
3. Mix well with a spoon and then add the pumpkin pie spice. mix.
4. Stir 1/2 of the coconut flakes and reserve the other half for toppings.
5. Spread the warm candy mixture on a parchment-lined sheet pan until it is 1/4 inch thick.
6. While the candy is still warm, sprinkle the rest of the coconut on top and sprinkle with the almonds.
7. With the back of a large spoon, push the coconut and almonds into the candy.
8. Sprinkle the candy with pumpkin spices.
9. Allow the candy to cool for at least 10 minutes.
10. Crush the candy into small pieces. Put it in a closed container and store it in a cool place. However, do not store it in the refrigerator.
Click here to sign up for the Lifestyle Newsletter
Pumpkin spice coconut bark is a simple autumn dessert: try the recipe
Source link Pumpkin spice coconut bark is a simple autumn dessert: try the recipe